Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at the Concourse Hotel, Madison WI
8 am (CST) - 9 am (CST): Networking and Light Breakfast
9 am (CST) – 3 pm (CST): In-Person User Group with Lunch provided ($75 - Register Here)
9 am (CST) – 3 pm (CST): Virtual User Group via Zoom ($75 - Register Here)
Join other WIDS Site Administrators and curriculum champions in person and virtually to:
- learn from other users about successful curriculum initiatives
- share software best practices
- network with other curriculum and assessment professionals
- explore upcoming functionality in the software
2023 User Group Agenda
Through panel presentations, showcase projects, and networking activities, learn from other champions about how they are using WIDS. Below is a sneak peek at what we have cooking for the agenda.
- Using WIDS to Facilitate a Faculty-Led Full Curriculum - Dr. Nancy Chapko from Gateway Technical College
- Getting Started with CBE - Aaron Panke - Nicolet Technical College
- How Are You Training Your Faculty in WIDS? - Panel discussion
- Assessment Redesign for Shorter Sessions
- What's Coming with WIDS
Lodging accommodations are available at the Madison Concourse Hotel. Some great features of the hotel are:
- Free transportation to and from the Madison airport
- Free shuttle, as available, to and from destinations within 1 mile from the hotel
- Easy access and walkability to the state capitol building and University of Wisconsin - Madison student union
- Walking distance to a myriad of excellent restaurants
- Overnight parking for guests is $15 (self-park)
- Parking for the User Group is available in various lots downtown Madison. The State Street Capitol Garage at 214 N. Carroll St. is the closest to the hotel.
A block of rooms has been set aside for WIDS User Group and Workshop attendees for Monday - Thursday 11/13 - 11/16/23. The negotiated rate is $131 and available through 10/13/23. Here is the link for hotel registration.
For attendees who work at a WTCS College, the hotel has a negotiated state rate; state identification is necessary upon check-in. Here is the link for hotel registration.